Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Monday, July 03, 2006

So.... people heart me?

... Mike, Caitlyn, R+H, .... <3 ?

Yeah, I quit smoking pot.... again.... again... today. This time I shook hands on it, so I should be good; at least, more destroyed if I fail.

I prayed to God for the first time in a long time tonight. I need him. and I KNOW that i will only remain dissatisfied without him. I had everything I used to want... (minus girl) and I KNEW that God was still better and the only thing worth while.

Anyways. I am going to have a hell of a time fighting off discouragement. I think I'm gonna call up Michael or Caitlynspence, or both tomorrow.... Hooray for good friends.

Also, I want to apologize to R+H for being a bad influence on your kid, and directly to you, Bran, if you ever read this, Im sorry, man. I was being a dink and trying to hide from life in itself. Dont get discouraged.

lets see how this week goes?


-Colin



Funniest image i've seen in a while. I bet Cspence would love it. :D

Well, I just sent Rhian to bed, so I guess I better follow suit.

Night readers

No comments: