Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

0X00X0XX <-- Paradiddle.

Boomdaboomdoom BadumBada ... Paradiddle... I dont know whyyy.
Yeah, Went to a partay at Daves the other night after work. Kevin was silly-drunk, like 2.5+ litres of beer, and Dave's new sheesha pipe is pretty sweet, also very pretty. Named King Hookah. Had some tasty smooth niceness courtesy of peach tobacco/molasses, but later on the packed a bowl with weed and Double Apple, so I stopped smoking.

Went and helped Kate out at McD's for a bit, but left around 5:00 AM because Carrie was going to show up. Drove Chris (sp?) Kaiser home and then had my McGriddle (Bacon and Egg, very tasty) before crashing around 5:30 am. Slept until two, went to work at four and came back home around 11:30 after driving Laura home. Woke up 45 minutes late for work, and was on the floor working around 12 minutes after waking up. Worked all day and am now writing this, going to pick Kevin up around 5:30 from Sears, where I am considering applying.

Albert is coming over for dinner tonight and we might be talking some buisiness :D. Coolness. Im on skype, colin.dobson, if ya ever wanna skype me.

E O P

- Meowkitty lolling.
I lose, Colin.

No comments: