Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Youth All-Nighter

Wheeeeeee! lots of fun!
Had some sweet waterfighting. Watched some sweet Braveheart. Played some sweet 'German Spotlight' involving much shirtless running around, a little bit of yard-hopping, and much stealth/avoidance tactics. Left me kinda sore, and cut/scratched/blistered a little bit. Went to some sweet beach-age and chilled around Jon's car listening to Gogol Bordello, went back to the church and everyone kinda just chilled out, minus Chris Thate and I. We played with the mats for an hour or two, jumping, rolling flipping, tackling, body-checking etc.
That etc involves me trying to to a brackflip off the wall.... Trying being key.
I landed on my head. Hard to get the confidence to try it.

After mats n' whatnot, Jon and I went for a cruise out to the gas station and I picked up a couple of 'Arush'es then we cruised around listening to Dreamtheatre.
came back around 5:30, started waking people up for breakfast.
I vaccuumed while heather made Panny-Cakes, because I am absolutely useless in a kitchen. Yummy breakfast, more clean-up, then Roberto-the-large gave me a ride home.
I slipped in and out of consciousness whenever we hit a red light. Became quite bonk.
Went to work, un-fun. Didnt get my break until the last half-hour of my shift, and the day was quite busy. Went to CaitlynSpence's birthday party, and ended up sleeping on her couch for 2 hours.
lololololol I lose, happy birthday CaitlynSpence.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY R+H (best youth pastors ever)
Also, thank you guys so much for all you've done for the youthgroup, especially financially and transport-wise.

Going to Sally-Anne tomorrow, as R+H are out camping, and and the SA is having a paintball game, funlols? yes? ok.

Alrighty then.
Whoever reads this, go you.
- FooMeow

No comments: