Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Puppies and Jelly-Beans

Well, interesting day today. All in all none to shabby; work went by fairly easy, working hard of course, and then drove down to the port theatre. The jazzy thing there didnt turn out so hot, and on the way back Kate and I found her banner. After that, I went to youth and it turned out really great. I ended up Kayaking, Canoeing, and Log Running (in a sense). I was out kayaking and canoeing and whatnot for at least an hour and a half or more, and I didnt really freak out. Damn deep water. haha, really sweet trippy time on the water, and I wasnt even high!

Anyways, came home around 11:30 and I am currently chilling on my computer for a while before I shower. Might have a snack first. Kinda van zinderenbakkered.

Wheeee.... anyways, gonna help Cspence move into her new house, which is right down the street and down a path from mine. w0000. I work 2-8 tomorrow :D

Anyways... For some reason I am now ending this blog.


-
(baked.)

No comments: