Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The english language is very versatile, but there are still places it cant go.

Like The Hush Sound. I heart them?
I am not claiming to be a 'fan' and I dont know much of anything about them, or their music. I dont even know most of the lyrics, but Dayammmmn they sound good.

Or emotion. Some poetry is close, and some actually captures it. But to truly express the mix, anger, love, sorrow and grief, happiness and God-high is impossible.
At least not satisfactoraly (sp?)(word!?) displayed for me.

I dont think I am over Katelynne.
Her name even looks special in text.
I think it has a place in my heart.

One of my friends got beaten up a bit and bottled today. Assumedly drunk guys.
I dont like alcohol.
It causes so much more pain and rot and evil than it ever has good; by a hundred times and more.

To know a tear was shed for you,
A prayer prayed in the night.
To know that you ARE truly loved,
yet still not realize the TRUE love,
It seems ridiculous.
I should probably get out of this stinking hole.
But it is such a sweet stink.
sigh...?

No comments: