Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Its funny how it happens...

It's funny how the 'Sadie Hawkins Dance' concept could originate from a comic strip.
It's funny how a prominent cult could spring from science fiction books based on a movie never filmed. (silly L. Ron Hubbard)


Funny how it happens. How you can do something to break up a friendship, and know you're doing it. Fuck.

Anyways (any waaaaaahhhh s) I got my 'N' yesterday, then I went to a retirement dinner/celebration for le mummy. I had to work a 10-6 Latenight and I ended smoking and smoking pot anyways, even though I didn't bring it. RJ, I .... cant even apologize because it was intentional. Anyways it was a sweet night and I took my first 'N' drive home at 7 AM this morning, then drove around a bit with Caitlynspence. We originally intended to go out for coffee with michael, but ended up in harewood and all over the place :D

anywho... church tomorrow.

No comments: