Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Man, I suck at posting regularly... Get used to it.

Hey there.... if you are reading this, go you! Umm, I went to mexico... maybe later I'll have some pictures for you. Me and Katelynne broke up, again, and I think this one is the last one... Well, if it has to happen, it has to happen. It wasn't too rough though, I mean, it was two days ago, and today, Me, Kate, Jo, and Kim all went to see Saw II (steffen was there too). Saw II was good, at least, I liked it.... the ending wasn't right though... they are starting to milk every last drop out of it.... Oh well. Speaking of milking the last drop out of every thing possible... VIDEO GAMES..... if you are going to make a video game based on something... DONT ruin the original.... it was perfect, your game is shit. stop it. And sequels to games? make them 2 player co-op! GRAWR

Anyways.... I'm done.... Peace

C J Dobson

p.s.: I'm joining the reserves! :)

No comments: