Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Change rolls quickly

Well guys, I dont know who reads, but I am free knowledge ( as far as I know) so....
November 13, 2005, I accepted Jesus.
This dude is the coolest. I am not perfect, but I can at least work on being better. I've dropped some bad habits, Like Marijuana, and Cigarettes. as a matter of fact, there is around $60 dollars of Pot Paraphenalia in my garbage can. Go me.
So anyways, I'm going to Copy/Paste the email I just sent my counsellor from summer camp. It is the story of how.when it happened... Keep in mind,I AM crazy and some of the facts might not be perfect. but they're pretty close. anywho It's also written to HIM, so It might not make perfect reading sense..... anyways. it will be in the next post (hopefully) I need him to send it back first..... anyways...gnight

No comments: