Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Esperanza, Tehillah, and Halleluja!

Esperanza was a trip to esperanza by a bunch of kids from CFCYOUTH and a couple guys from CFC, as well as Brian, Leah, Emily, Charlotte, and Y.Y. It was mostly helping the people who run the place out by giving them time to work on more important stuff than maintenance. We chopped wood and helped to build the new duplex. We spend three nights there. On the first night, Rob, Beaver, Mike and I all did not sleep... I mean, sure, we intended on it at the beginning, but we just never stopped talking. We started out having the devotional thingy, and I brought up the verse about the salt of the earth, and it brought up other verses and a huge discussion... lasted like 3 hours, ended up praying twice. After that we had seven hours of incoherent babbling, followed by an hour-long jog delivering wood. I didnt sleep for 37.5 hours :P Chopped lotsa wood, it was fun. Out in the mountains and on the west coast, it was beautiful. I have a few pics, but none of them do justice... except for the one of Mike swinging on the crane thing :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways, It was beautiful out there, but I dont have very many scenery pics, but thats alright.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The guy doing the backflip is TJ, he turns 20 on thursday.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the group of younguns, Emily isnt in it :(

anywho, I am kind of tired, and still want to read the verses Phil Cann brought up at Tehillah... so I guess this is the end of my post.

Dont let me be satisfied until the world sings your praise
- Foo = gone


No comments: