Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This blog is sad, because noone reads it. :'(

Does anyone read me? Oh well!
I have all-sorts-a news from a while ago up to now.

I have Good news/ Bad news, and knowing you, you want to hear the bad news first ( they always do):
BAD NEWS: Katelynne and I broke up on the 9th of September, 2005. I = pwn'd'd

GOOD NEWS: Katelynne and I got back together on the 9th of October, 2005. One month of lame!

Mediocre News: Since Katelynne and I have gotten back together, I still havent seen her, due to conflicting schedules.


MORE NEWS!!!!
I applied for Rotary Exchange. ...
Tonight I had an interview. It went well, as far as I can tell.
Next up, second round of interviews(if I make it).
I am still unsure of whether or not I want to go for a couple of reasons.
#1 and most important : Katelynne. Can I survive 9 months without her? ...can we survive?
#2 : School. I will not be graduating with Katelynne or any of my other friends. LAME ( if I go )


Anywho... y'all should play some Kingdom of Loathing.

NMighty Night!
_ Foodeliododongofacilicosis

No comments: