Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Work Experience*

Howdy Ho, my readers few!

I had a decent day at le workage today... I was on site all day, at the Eddie Bauer project. I got to the shop around 7:20 ish, then Wayne drove Foo & le trailer out to woodgrove... someguy(I can't remember his name) and I unloaded hundreds of feet worth of pipe through the mall via the access hallways. Spent most of the day insulating pipe and elbows, as well as operating the Genie lift and, as expected, a little cleaning and tidying!
After work I was walking to Shane's --in the rain. When I was crossing the dangerous blacktop desert of Save-On, I spotted the rare 'Katelynne's Mum's Mini-van' a.k.a. Vinnie. This is a very rare spotting, considering there is only one of this species with these particular markings. I then snuck around Save-On and pounced on Katelynne, therefore suprising her, and her accompanying family members!
When I arrived at Shaney's I changed into dry clothes, and we made cookies and watched T.V. untill I came home around 9:45 ish... I was supposed to be in bed 15 minutes after that... oh well.
Anywho, now I'm just blogging away, and talking to Kevineo!

Peace!
- Foo


* caution: may result in a summer job.

No comments: