Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

14 months, 6 minutes !! :)

Good morning, if you will. It is still the evening, by my taking, but if you must be precise it is the morning. It is now officially 14 months of Me & Kate! Hooray for us! I just a few minutes ago got back from 'Bewitched' --Katelynne and I went and saw it. It is a decent movie, with a few very funny scenes.

Last blog, I went blog surfing, searching for new readers, (thanks to KJ's tip) I only ended up commenting on 2 blogs, but that is ok, no? I will continue this surfage for the next couple times, or untill I lose interest (whichever comes first)

uhh... I dont really have much to blog about, but here is my first Bloggual quote of the blog:
Life is good to those who learn to appreciate it all.
so yeah. Im going to fiddle around with some blog stuff now and maybe change the BG music or something...

So, my readers few, I must bid thee adieu, but think it not, that I find it too hot, to be blogging 'round the likes of you.

G'night(morning)
-Foo

No comments: