Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Ach! Fuckers...

who the hell's idea was it to start all those god damned spam blogs?!!?? I hope the asshole(s) learn to play 'jump in front of a bullet-train'. I mean, the assholes are just filling up Blogger's space, with a bunch of random letters, then a few words that will attract a search engines attention!!! When I say 'ach! Fuckers...' It means im pretty disgusted by their actions. I dont normally adopt a scottish accent when I'm typing... I must be pissed off.
Im out there blog-surfing, and every second blog that comes up is a shit-blog (meaning the ones with 8,000 entries of bull (posting every 10 or 11 minutes out of a fucking random word generator... FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE!!!!!! Anywho, onto other things.


Pop-ups. Die. Popup-loops Die a painful death. People that design them (or put them on their website) : Less than human. Go die, or eat shit, or whatever you scumsuckers do in your spare time.... By spare time I mean when you aren't out there trying to fuck up anything nice for anyone else. I hope someone drives a barbed nail through your testicles and hangs a brick off them. Go fucking Die and quit ruining things.

by the way, theres another post below this, that is also current.

Peace,
- Foo

1 comment:

K said...

some goood posts lately foo, keep up the good work. Ranting can be fun. Have you ever seen "the mother of all flames"/"the ultimate flame"? It's out there and very well written.

rock on