Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Posty post!

Heyya Y'all!
My blogsurfing actually got me a reader!!! w00t! Her name is Eri!
Hi Eri!!!!

Anywho, Foo is sitting around, not doing much, just blogging and talking to that 'Alexis' Girl... lol! It is summer! This isn't a bummer. If I drove a hummer, I wouldn't be dumber! Ok, so, I have nothing to post about, so here are some random pictures!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Peace!

- Foo




1 comment:

K said...

Man, that cat better be really awesome. Go to my blog for a picture of a boy wearing a cat on his head. :p

I can't wait to get back, have a good shower, sleep a lot, eat some real food, maybe play drums, free pool, let foo use the good camera, talk about how breakdancing is cool, play some video games, and then maybe download some anime. Well rock on