Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Work Experience* II

Woot! Work experience is over! Two weeks in a sheet metal shop, it was great... But now, my life is totally lamebot. I have to spend the rest of the summer in a sheet metal shop, but now I get paid for it... GOD! how lame!

(that was sarcasm! w00t!)

Anywho, same hours as the work experience, except I'm now making minimum wage! lessee.... $8 an hour, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week = $320.00 a week! That doesn't seem right. But it would rock!

This blog is a tad bit disjointed, but meh!


KEVIN COMES HOME IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS!


But, also, two hours later after the KEVIN pickup, I have to be at a restorative justice meeting.... blah!
Picking up Kate from McDick's in about 40 minutes!...

I'm out of stuff to write about right now, but there soon will be more...

Hold fast, my army of invisibles, for soon there will be reinforcements.



- Peace,
Workin' Man!

No comments: