Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Stupid lack of computer :(

Lots and Lots has happened since you last read, my Army of Invisibles! First of all, those 'Allergies' turned out to be a temperature of 103.4...... BLAGH! I got to miss a day of school, and I got a get well soon card (and some soup) from Katelynne! Next up, Japanese Finals! We had to make a 20 minute video for half of our final mark covering the entire semester of stuff. I was in a group with Ashley, Jesse, Katie and le foo! We tried to do Alice in wonderland, but had to borrow Rasmas' camera (with Rasmas attached) to film on the last 2 days, and then we couldn't use the video anyways, Damn you, Mizuno-Smyth, Damn you! Umm, Lots of Exams and Jazz stuff going on soon, but more important, Katelynne's Birthday on the Fourth!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MO!!!

Well, onto things that are occuring recentishisly or soonish?
I just got back from Katelynne's house, where we were watching the movie Pitch Black I think... Anywho halfway through, Katelynne falls asleep, on me, of course, and her mother walks in right after she wakes/sits up, and accuses us of making out in her house, and how lucky we were her father didn't come down. (Ignoring all protests, might I add)
Anywho, I'm busy talking to my Awesome brother, so, Good Evening, Моя армия незримых людей. - Foo

1 comment:

K said...

Foo, how exactly was I supposed to wish that girlfriend of yours a happy birthday? I don't think you gave me any helpful email addresses, gah.

Gah I say.