Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Meow.

Hello Hello, my faithful reader(s?)
I am truly and deeply sorry that I have not been able to post often, but, try as I might, a computer just isn't there when I open my eyes. Hmm... Mayhap I shall have to 'buy' one.
Anywho, the happenings of this week haven't been too outstanding... I stayed at my Auntie&Uncle's house for the weekend, due to irresponsible parents and their trips to victoria.
Earned $23 dollars from Ralph helping with yardwork. ... w00t?
Hallmark day is tomorrow (valentines) and I am currently telling michael scott what to get his g/f (emergency shop!)
.........
/\ \ \ / \ /
/--\ \ \/ \ / --
/ \ \ \/\/ ___ Good night, for soon I must retire.

2 comments:

K said...

23$? that's badass... I mean, if you worked for like 10,000 hours it's not so good; however, if you got paid anywhere near minimum wage or at least training wage for manual labour that's not bad at all. All about the hourly wage, unless of course, you make enough in one go to last you the rest of your life, lol. I am stingy on a day-to-day basis (two dollars for lunch, mmmm, cheap & yet good) but for entertainment I spend money like water. rock on

K said...

you really must tell us all about Idaho, btw. have fun & don't have any unprotected sex (my two pieces of advice to EVERYBODY)