Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Whoah! update...



MY APOLOGIES to you, whoever has wasted their time looking for new entries for the past week or two. I have become a lazy bastard and I dont have a computer to inspire me. Right now I am sitting in the school library! woohoo!
Lol, thats a picture of me, drawn by Picaso himself... (me)

ANYWHO!!! This foo here, (points at self) is going to a movie with Katelynne tonight!, but he doesnt know which, which is why he is putting link to go nanaimo right ==>LINK!!!<==here.

Also, after school, I am playing ball tag with Ryan,Allyn,Jordan,Cam,Jesse,and Myself...

Anywho, this is the end of m boring blog of the day(week)... I bid thee adieu, my invisible army!




4 comments:

K said...

ball tag? lol

Tell us about the whole Idaho dealio. grrr

VivaLaPinto said...

how refreshing! I miss le foodle. we hang out soon, and I hide from blog controversy which is getting tres tiresome.

K said...

Ah, blog controversy... so what IS the word on your good ole' blog, alleah? Are you going to keep going with it, or have you had enough? I miss the good old days of ridiiiiiiiiiiculously long posts. You can also consider my favourite format which is people just send email & not comment.

rock on

PS foo, idaho... gar... *fistshake*

K said...

my url should be
kdobson.blogspot.com
rather than kjdobson.bogspot.com...

;P