Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Relatives = awesome!

Well, I officially rock! I have finally figured out (with only a little help from Kevin) how to get at the blogs html source! w00t... too bad I = sux at html.... Anywho, Email/f0wn(phone)/comment/ whatever me and tell me if you want me to add you to my bloggative list. Also, comment if you hear music.(twice if its not the song I put on the site.:P)

SOOOOOOO!!!!!..... Kevin Rocks, Jenna Rocks, Foo Rocks, Moo/G rock, Assorted Aunts/Uncles rock, and Johnny/Marcy I havent seen much of. Also, Maria/Darren and their little kiddies rock too!
RELATIVES are RELATIVELY awesome...
But you know who else rocks? Katelynne; and might I add, it's our

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

in one month and nine days! Why, thats only 一個月和九天! w00t, go us!

Anywho, I doubt anyone wants to hear more, so, good night, farewell, and all that jazz.