Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Back on track!

I am now back into a (semi)normal sleeping pattern, and am into the same old rut as before winter break... Hooray? I went to Iaido tonight, hopefully Allyn will remember to sign up! I also confronvinced Jesse (Janzen) to come to Iai, instead of skipping to "Jam" with a "buddy"! w. 0. 0. t. !.
Iaido was good, but my lack of practice showed, and karmattacked me with a few blisters.
School is going well, I guess, no real troubles yet. I should start bringing food for lunch so I don't die by last block. 3&1/2 weeks until provincials (X_X) GAH! Anywho, post later, Moous wants to go watch a Mooooovie!

2 comments:

K said...

Teehee, provincials for Grade 10. I wonder if you can rewrite them like the Grade 12s can... make sure to ask the school, eh? ;)

rock on

VivaLaPinto said...

ooh, ooh, is Ian Perry in your Iaido class??? he's my boyfriend's stepdad!!! very Mormon.