Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Carl Johnson

I have now completed the mandatory storyline of GTA San Andreas!!! w00t! I have played for just less than 90 hours now, and Tenpenny is a dead man! A VERY BIG THANKYOU to Uncle Brian & Auntie Glenda!
I am staying the night (hopefully) at Cam's, and he has rented Halo 2 and an extra controller. Tomorrow I am going for an afternoon ski with the 'rents, hopefully less stumps and rocks than last trip. Last trip was the school trip and Tyler bractured his arm, as well as Allyn breaking/cracking a rib on a stump during a forest run. Anywho, considering noone is going to read this untill a LOT later, if ever, so I guess I can say what I got Katelynne for her Birthday. I got her a Snowboard lock and the Earrings to match the necklace I got her for christmas. Anywho, my army of Invisibles, I shall write again... later. Good evening.

2 comments:

K said...

Yeah getting girls jewelry! Except, the last time I did that it didn't end too well, but we don't talk about that anymore...

Anyway, Foo, the secret to getting people to read your blog is to comment a lot on other peoples' blogs. Then they will be like "who the devil is this?" and comment on your blog. That's how I got my new readership, or a couple more people at least.

and people do it to me too, like this random guy that speaks mostly Spanish and lives in South America.

VivaLaPinto said...

you should change your post-name to merely Foo Dobbins instead of explaining who you are. tha is my suggestion for the day.