Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

yarg. Rejoice in the lord.

Howdy, Phillipians 4:4, "Rejoice in the lord always, again I will say to you, rejoice!"
I am finding it difficult. (hence the yarg) I have god, no real problems, good grades, good food, I'm not lacking anything, I have someone to love on, and yet, I still am depressed. I should be so ecstatic that I'm foaming at the mouth; but I'm not. I think it may be SAD, seasonal affective disorder, but hey, who am I to give a diagnosis? I always seem to be in a better mood in the summer, even if my life is going to shit.

Anywho, on to other things, like Katelynne. I love her. A lot. I can, and WILL wait for her, but I don't have to like it. I mean, whats in a name? A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet; A relationship by any other name still involves the same things. Either something needs to change, or the only thing we are waiting for is the actual status. I mean, the love is there, the caring is there, the spending time is there, what more is there... ?
As far as I see it, we AREN'T waiting, and hopefully, this isn't messing with a(ny) more important relationship(s). Because if it isn't then why play this game?

I

LOVE

GOD

I

LOVE

KATELYNNE
Can't I do both?

No comments: