Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I've got to admit, it's getting better... a little better all the time

Hey there, somewhere in the last two month-ishwas my one year anniversary with blogger, go me. ( I am too lazy to look back into the archives to find out. so there. )
The mountain somehow has 60 cm of snow and 3 runs open, if it gets any more, hopefully I will be going up tomorrow. Kate is SOOC (shopping out of country), and I'm not sure when she gets back, but I want to see her. :)
Played my first Axis&Allies game, and it only took an hour to set up, and 11 hours, 39 minutes to play out... of course, It would have been quicker had we played for victory cities, instead of domination. Yarg. I switched my sleeping pattern due to staying up all night playing A&A, and I couldn't get to sleep until 4 last night... oh well, I am reading a great book, called the Bible. It rocks. I m also reading a book called 'EMPORER, The Gates Of Rome' also quite good; but, alas, not as good as the Bible.
I don't really have anything to post about, except that I haven't been posting, but oh well.
I love God, I love Katelynne;
I WILL do both.

-Colin.J.Dobson@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cats cats cats.