Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I <3 Vancouver Island

If that were actually true, I'd tot lol.
(I mean that "news article"; I do <3 Vancouver Island)
(Also, I occasionally tot lol as well)

I am at school, it's lunch break.
I dont know what I am going to do for the next hour'n'a'half, as I have a spare in D block. Smoked a joint at lunch but I'm not really bakked-yes, I meant to spell it like that-. Me and a bud are sitting here in the library killing time on the computers.
It is one minute to the bell. I had thought first that it was late in the break, but then re-thought and, again,thought that it was still quite early in that we had run where we were going, did our deed and ran back.
Sometimes I think the lunch periods are too short; then again, I dont much care for more than about an hour or so of class a day.
I am tot blogging. Lool.
More joints be needed. unfortunately at home. Mayhap I will go home and take some bong-hoots before comp-rel.
But I think not. I have skipped out the last three classes in CR and I should really go.
It is a good class. Lots of discussion, but mostly just listening to 'the Popster'. Interesting stuff, but if you aren't paying attention, it puts you right to sleep.
Good class for weed smoking, fascinating topics, and you actually learn, because Pops repeats stuff a lot.
Same with english, I tend to get good marks in both classes, and really, all I have to to is pay attention. Not hard with the correct dosage of a little ol' MJ.
Working 5-11 tonight. Yumm. I like food.
I dont really have a chance to go home before I go to work, which means Colin has no blazeables :(
Oh wells.

I am reading through my David Eddings books again. I really, really enjoy them, let alone if I enhance the situation of my imagination and concentration.
Again, the correct dosage of Marijuana is very enjoyable.

My 'correct doses' are going up though, because I have been driving my tolerance up.
Soon enough I will have to take a few side-quests in my journey to Pallmallmol.
I am Foo.
(goodbye)

No comments: