Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Doodelle.

Meow. Hmm, what to write about...
I think I am going to play with the internet and doodle, as well as playing some HL with cam, dave and others.

I am thinking about buying a sifter-box. A co-worker has one and I think it would be a nice addition to my inventory. I guess I will be going on an expedition to The Smoke Zone for one.
I <3 questing.


Sigh, I bought Halflife on steam and it wont function properly :( I need to re-format my computer.
Just finished a nice cup of mint tea. It is getting to be bed times for collins. Mayhap some hoots before sleepses, but maybe not. Perhaps some reading of my book, 'Magician's Gambit' by David Eddings.

Anyways, it is Colin-no-longer-blogging time, so I bid thee adieu.

3 comments:

Foo Dobbins said...

what a FAGGOT

Foo Dobbins said...

I will second that. QUEER!

Foo Dobbins said...

Hoooooooo-moooooooo