Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cheese in the desert, my friend

Welldy well well. Colin is tired, and he's gatta write an essay tomorrow morning. So I'll be brief. I was disqualified for the military reserves due to honesty on a drug sheet, and I cant apply until Oct 2008, if I should choose to do so. I am somewhat relieved actually. I now have free time over the summer, and I am currently applying for CIT at camp Qwanoes. I hope im not too late. Uhh I have a really poor foundation in my christianity right now, so I am pretty much starting again from ground zero. Moving ahead SloooooOoOooooOoowly, but FIRMLY. Caitlyn Spence [like (one of) my best friend(s)] is going to be teaching/mentoring me, as well as Rob/Heather, and everyone else. But CaitlynSpence and I are starting up tomorrow and are going to pick up a reading plan for the Holy Holy Bible as well. I got a new 'Extreme Teen' NKJV Bible today. w00t. Soo yeah. Colin out! (thx to caitlynspence for helping me unsderstand essays)

No comments: