Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

... :)

Hey there, this is a post... Soo yeah... I'm doing good, how about you?
I dont really have anything to post about... Me and Kate are finished, I guess.
Uhh.. Going to the Consumed conference in Courtenay from March 31st to April 2nd.
Oooh! Ooh! I've got the military testing on April 4th! w00t, meaning I can go to Esperanza. Heathermumma is going to South Africa on the 22nd of April; Shannon, Leah, and Herself are going -- God be with her on that trip. I have a newper (new - super) cool best friend!!! Her name is Caitlyn, and she is soooo on the same wavelength as me.It's almost creepy, no matter how I word things she understands exactly what I mean; like 'the mix'. Anyways, I didn't actually think that I had anything to say, but hey, there I am typing.
Alllllrighty then. I'm thinking about getting up, so I'm going to finish this blog so I could if the idea fancies me.

Good day to you sirs and madams, and God bless you in every aspect of your lives.
- Colin Dobson

No comments: