Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Zane(fag) gentes(genital sucker)

Zane is a stupid little kid who gets away with too much.
being stupid and little and getting away with tooo much taught him to be a fucking retarded shit.
he disrespected, demeaned, lied to, stole from, threatened, insulted, and manipulated his friends, some of which are alienated as of so.
He tried to break into my house. He threw garbage all over our door and step. Damaged my desk, and a few items in reach of my window. including the venetian blinds. He wrote death threats on our door, using a neighbor's(pnct?) name. He attempted to damage my roommates car, among MANY MANY MANY other things.

fuck you zane.
I hope for you the worst, scum.
May your surgery leave you unable to be a shit.

EOP ?

No comments: