Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Beef Jerkey and Video Games

Good Morning ( its 4:16, if you would classify that as morning)
I have had quite the awesome day! I woke up and clothed myself at about 12:30pm and upended my stocking, which was full of edibles (yum!) I then woke the rents and was told that I was to make tea before they would even consider getting up. I did as such. We started with Granteo opening a present from me, followed by lots of gift-getting/giving. Moous got a Palm-Pilot, courtesy of G-spot, a Book, North of Nowhere South of Loss, from me, as well as a package of Coffee-Scotch-Candies that came in a package much resembling a cigarette pack. Granty got a box of Chocolates, A carved paperweight-Dragon, a coffee Mug, and some Riesen candies. The Foo, me, got red, blue and yellow coloured duct tape, as well as a normal roll, Ejay Club-something (ps2) GTA San Andreas (ps2) a BIG bag of Oberto Beef Jerkey, the new David Eddings book, a knitted toque, Some neat little magnet toys (VERY neat) I will include a picture, if Hello BloggerBot works. --- Kevin, how are you posting your pictures? ---


PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE

Its posted after, now what I understand Bloggerbot ( its neato!!!)




Anywho, I have been Playing GTA since I got home from UB's and it = roxxors. Im not very far into the game yet, as I prefer fucking around to actually doing the missions! Oh well! I will soon be going back up to play some more...will I actually sleep tonight!? Yes No Maybe....
Moous is right behind me, reading the book I got her, I hope she enjoys it. ANYWHO!!! GOOD NIGHT MY IMAGINARY ARMY OF READERS, I'm off to try to fix the picture thing, then play more San Andreas.

No comments: