Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

No More Cars for Anyone.

Me, Allyn , Ian, Cam.


Who is next? Chris?
maybe. (probably not though)

anyways, I was talking to an officer of the law last night; thanks to the well meaning citizen who called him.

Right, I was talking to the OOTL, and spewing bullshit all over the place. What I meant not to say was, "Yes officer, we both have. Well officer, I cannot remember the last consecutive day I haven't since February. No officer, you wont find any, we passed it and stashed it." What I did say was, "I have. Well occasionally on weekends, and I guess Wednesdays too. No sir, I only had one and I threw it out when I was done. (few minutes later) No sir, as I said, I threw my own out. Well sir, I didn't say that. I wouldn't know. (woohoo for vaguety enough so stories line up :D)



Anyways. MVA 144 (1)(a) is an overused ticket, (or is it overly applicable?)

I lose.


I get my License back in September!
... *angryface* Fuck you, DMV.

I need a job. I am thinking about applying at Earls, and in the year run, I'd like to be working at shaw.

I have to be at school for 10 o'clozzizzle so End post.

No comments: