Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

lazy

I am lazyyyy.
School turfed my physics class, so I have a spare now :D
I only get English and rarely Comp Rel homework, and I'm so lazy and unmotivated that I still am not doing my homework. Agh! Must do workk.

Anyways, payday tomorrow, and its going to be small ;( I need moneyssss.
I want to chip in for Allyn's repairs and get that behind me, and I need to buy Gas, and other 100 ish dollar purchases. I also want to buy food, and assorted toys.

I think I will be doing some clothes buying, hopefully Kate will be my advisor.
I think Bran is taking a stand, or at least a lean towards good. Lol, I'm a tool.

If I find some pot to smoke tomorrow, I will have my new record of 2 weeks straight, lol.
If anything malign, it makes you fucking lazy.

Anyways. Meow

No comments: