Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Where is my summer !?

I cannot wait to get out of school... I am sick and tired of learning and working and whatnot. I want to sleep in, chill out, hang out ( on my roof ) and just generally enjoy the summer. Hopefully I will have my 'N' by that time... Unfortunately no car. Probably my last year at Qwanoes this year, unless I go CIT which I was going to do this summer, but that never worked out... oh well.
Spent sunday morning hanging out with Jayde and John (in qualicum), then Me & Jayde went to FC (in nanaimo) resulting in Jayde getting into some poop. (two weeks of it)
Anywho, verse of the moment Philippian 4:13. You can do it Jaydey!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Unfortunately I dont really have much to
post about... Mayhap I should do some
more english work. I've a somewhat
large project due in around a week
and I am not to good at working
(at home)... anywho, I'm done
I am so done that I am not
even going to finish this
shape thing that I always get stuck in..... see!?
I finally broke free! ahahahahaaaaa


- Colin

No comments: