Searches this blog, and pages I've linked to.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Got a problem? Paint-Edit!

Heyya! I haven't posted in a month, but thats ok, one day, people will realize that this blog is indeed still in running order, and will read way back into the archives and read this. To these people, I salute you. I also prod you for not checking regularly. (Prod, Prod.) I have recently --Way back when this blog was written-- begun scanning interesting doodles and Paint-editing them to my liking... they dont always turn out so hot, but thats ok, right? Here are two that I have done...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com This one, (left bottom) I want to get tattoo'd on my left shoulder, and I want a cool celtic knot on my right. Speaking of tattoos, my mother got her eyebrows tattooed on... but she wont let my get an 'ickle tattoo or two on my shoulder... Wah! Anywho, I, being Foo, will convince her over the period of time in which I pay off the debt of $500 (I've payed $200 already) that I should be able to get one if I pay. Foo out. (by the way, foo foo'd)

end post.